top of page
Cutting Board Care
1. The cardinal rule for wooden cutting boards is no dishwsher.
2. Handwash with cold-warm (no hot) water.
3. The more time you use soap, the more often you will need to oil and wax your board because the soap breaks down the mineral oil faster than water.
4. Oil your board when it looks thirsty. It should be once a month if used heavily.
5. I make sure to keep a cutting side and a display side so you always have countertop art.
Cutting Board Care: About
bottom of page